Thank you for shopping at Tekknikk. We are happy to serve you
To serve you better, Tekknikk will begin to process your order immediately you click the Submit Order Button.
1. Our Products
- a) Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, the images of the products on our site are for illustrative purposes only.
- b) We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflects the color of the products, your products may vary slightly from those images.
2. Processing Guidelines
- a) All products on the site are subject to availability and payment being received before the order is processed.
- b) Tekknikk will contact you if the Products you have ordered is out of stock, or if additional identification is needed for credit card verification.
- a) We currently ship to addresses located within Europe. Please Contact Us if you want to ship a product outside of Europe.
- b) When you place your order, you will get real-time shipping quotes and an approximate delivery time for your order based on the availability of your items. Depending on your region, shipping date estimates will appear on the shipping quotes page.
4. International shipping and costs
- a) We aim to deliver international orders within 7-14 working days of your order being processed.
- b) Appropriate shipping fees do apply. Please note that International shipping charges do not include taxes or duties; please contact your local customs office to request details of these charges. We are unable to change your delivery address once an order has been dispatched.
5. International shipping policies
- a) If you order products from our site for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country.
- b) You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; Tekknikk has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- c) Customs policies vary widely from country to country; kindly contact your local customs office for more information. When ordering from Tekknikk, you are considered the “importer of record” and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
You are required to inspect the delivered Products once you receive you order and ensure that the products are in “as expected” condition. In the event they are not in an “as expected” condition, please Contact Us as soon as possible.
7. Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- 7.1 Returns
We accept returns on most Products within 30 days of receipt, for items that HAVE NOT BEEN OPENED, USED or ALTERED, and with ALL tags and/or stickers attached AND accompanied with original Sale Receipts.
- 7.2 Exchanges
All exchange notices must be received to our office within 30 days of receiving your order. We will do our best to fulfill your exchange request. If your desired replacement item is no longer available we will help you find another item you like, or process a refund if the item falls within our return policy.
- 7.3 Returns Procedure
- a) If you want to return or exchange your order, you must take reasonable care of them and they should be returned unused and in their original condition, within 30 days of receipt, from the original delivery address. We recommend that you ask the shipping carrier for proof of posting and insure the return shipment, as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse.
- b) In case of dispute, we also recommend you retain proof of sending. Without this, we cannot process an exchange if we do not receive the returned items. Please Contact Us so we may provide you with a Return Address.
- c) All returns must be received by our office within 30 days of receiving your order. Please choose your shipping method accordingly. You will be required to meet all costs incurred in returning the item to us.
8. Damaged or defective goods
- a) At Tekknikk, we are committed to selling only first-quality products. To that end, we employ several quality checks before an item is shipped.
- b) If you have received a damaged or defective item, please Contact Us within seven (7) days of receiving the order to be eligible for a free exchange with a replacement item or full refund.
- c) In the case of a refund, we will be able to issue your refund within 30 days of us receiving the damaged or defective product. Refunds will be issued through the original method of payment.
- a) Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit and MasterCard. You must be able to confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is your own, or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it.
- b) All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Tekknikk, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using secure third party online payment gateways that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
10. Events outside our control
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control, including (but not restricted to) fire, flood, severe weather, explosion, war, act of terrorism, industrial dispute, or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities. This does not affect your statutory rights.
11. Entire agreement
- a) These terms and conditions and other notices elsewhere on our website contain the whole agreement between us and you relating to the supply of products.
- b) No other terms or conditions will form part of the Contract, unless agreed by us in writing and signed by an authorized Tekknikk employee.
12. Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us.
13. Law and jurisdiction
- a) This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this website, are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
- b) The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts within the United Kingdom. All contracts are concluded in English and no public filing requirements apply.
14. Contact Us
If you have any questions concerning our Shipping and Returns Policy, please feel free to Contact us.